Sales Manager Africa
Are you adventurous and do you have a commercial and entrepreneurial mindset? And are you familiar with animal feed? Take on a new adventure as Sales Manager Export for Solprovit.
About the job
The Sales Manager Export is responsible for the worldwide introduction of premixes, concentrates and young animal feeds of Solprovit. The main focus is the export to Africa.
You are responsible for generating new customers and maintaining and expanding these customer relationships. You will be working on:
- The development of new export and maintenance of existing export;
- Developing your own portfolio of Solprovit products in collaboration with the team;
- Contributing to the expansion of the organisation.
You have an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset. Everyday you make an effort to add value for your customers. You do this by providing technical advice, for example.
You have great communication skills, are result-oriented and want to get things done. Pioneering and coming up with ideas for new opportunities excites you. Through your enthusiasm and knowledge you are able to convince others of your ideas.
You bring the following knowledge and experience with you:
- Experience and a network in the agri-food sector within Africa
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree;
- 3+ years of experience in a commercial position and with setting sales goals;
- Knowledge of animal nutrition;
- Confidence with digital tools like a CRM-system;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, preferably also in Dutch and French.
- Familiar with the Dutch culture and languague
- Willingness to travel international and an interest in other cultures.
Last but not least: you are living in The Netherlands or open towards moving to The Netherlands.
About compensation and benefits
At Solprovit, there is a family culture where colleagues work in close cooperation. They offer a lot of room for entrepreneurship, taking your own initiative, sharing knowledge and building personal relationships. They offer good primary and secondary employment conditions.
Solprovit is part of the Fuite Group, based in The Netherlands. Fuite Group is a fifth-generation family business with various activities focused on production of animal feed and human food. As a family business, with over 100 years of experience, they are used to working on the challenges of today and the challenges of future generations.
Solprovit is a ambitious company in a startup phase. They are specialized in the worldwide marketing of premixes, concentrates and young animal feeds. Their goals is to make a difference in the market, especially by offering technical advice and great service regarding their products. Currently, a new production location for Solprovit is being built in Hasselt, The Netherlands. This production location is expected to be operation at the end of 2023.